We place high value on our community and advocate for the development of our nation’s youth and vulnerable groups. Our Pizza Que was created as a means of lending a helping hand to organizations in need of cash donations. Through this initiative, we’ve partnered with various religious, corporate and entertainment entities to aid in medical expenses, school projects, charity fundraisers, religious observances and more! We hope to continue along this path to keep playing a meaningful and active role in the lives of our cherished fans!
- Your organisation purchases Pizza-que tickets from Mario’s Pizza, which you may resell at $25 each (VAT inclusive) within a three month period.
- The tickets are valid for three months from the start of your pizza que.
- Your charity or cause will earn $5 from every ticket sold AND redeemed OR you can earn the full $25 if the ticket is bought but never used.
- The tickets will entitle the holder to a Mini One Topping Pizza and a 16oz Coca Cola and can be claimed at ANY Mario’s Branch.
With a run of minimum 1,000 tickets, your charity or cause has the potential of earning $5,000 if all tickets are sold. Best of all, you don’t have to go through the stress that comes with organising a big fundraiser!
All Pizza-que Applicants must submit a letter in writing stating:
- The purpose of the Pizza-que Fund-raising Activity
- The Name & Contact Information for the principal Fund-raiser.
- Letter must be stamped with the organization’s official seal.
A Representative will then make contact to schedule an appointment for you to sign documentation. At this point, it is necessary for the applicant to make a down payment of $575.00 (Printing cost for minimum of 1,000 Tickets)
Supporting Documents you will need to walk with to the appointment:
- Utility Bill (For individual/non-corporate applicants)
- 2 Valid forms of ID (Main Applicant)
- A ticket will be sold for $25.00.
- For every ticket that is sold and is redeemed at a restaurant, the client receives $5.00 and the Company $20.00.
- For every ticket that is sold and not redeemed the client keeps the $25.00.
- Each ticket is valid for 3 months: Beginning and Expiry Date will be printed on the ticket.
- After the 3 month Expiry Date the client will be given an invoice within the following month.
- Shortly after the fundraiser is completed, you will receive a telephone call, informing you of the total amount of tickets redeemed and the amount payable to Mario’s.
- Payment must be made WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE TELEPHONE CALL
- The amount payable to Mario’s must be made via a CERTIFIED CHEQUE ONLY.
Are you having an event and would like to partner with us?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Details of your event and the reason for approaching Mario’s
- State exactly what contribution you would like from us
Our services include
- Having Mr. Mario present at your event to take photos with fans and attendees
- Feature our products at your event
- Feature vouchers for Mario’s products to be given as prizes etc.
Please note that Mario’s Pizzeria Ltd. does not grant monetary contributions to individuals or organizations.