Mario’s Pizzeria Limited (hereinafter referred to as either “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information you may provide Us on this website (the “Site”) or via Our presence on Facebook as a Facebook Fan page.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices, menu offers, and specials are VAT inclusive and are subject to change without notice.
Contest Conditions of Entry
- Participants agree to comply with the Contest/Sweepstakes’ Official Rules and to these Conditions of Entry. Agreement to these Conditions of Entry are a necessary pre-condition to any prizes in the Competition being awarded. For removal of all doubt, participants who have not complied with these Conditions of Entry are subject to disqualification.
- Entrants are limited to the geographic regions or nations where the Company’s products are sold.
- All entrants understand that any photo or information submitted to the Company may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which the entrants disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information submitted to the Company. By submitting any photo or information to the Company, the entrant hereby waives any privacy expectations with respect to any such photo or information submitted.
- All entrants consent to the use and disclosure by the Company in any form of media of their names, likenesses, image, photograph, mobile number, and/or general areas of residence for advertising and promotional purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by the Company agencies, without further compensation. In the event that a winner objects to the such use and disclosure he/she shall forfeit their right to claim the prize.
- Winners are required to provide the Company with Proof of Identification within 30 days of notification of winning the prize. This may take the form of an valid National ID Card, Driver’s Licence or Passport. The winner may forfeit any and all winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days.
- Winners who enter any Digital Contest/Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded prizes from any Digital Contest/Sweepstakes for the period for 3 months from the date of their last win. A ‘Digital Contest/Sweepstakes’ is one in where a contestant’s entry is submitted to a Mario’s Pizza digital property (Website, Social Network, Email Campaign or Mobile).
- Winners will be notified via email. If the email address provided by the entrant is no longer valid he/she will forfeit the prize. Another winner will be selected in accordance.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are awarded exclusively to the winner and is neither transferable nor exchangeable, and must be collected within one month of winning the prize or he/she will forfeit the prize.
- Employees of the Company, affiliate agencies and their immediate family are not eligible to enter any Contest/Sweepstakes.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any Contest/Sweepstakes or its rules at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend any Contest/Sweepstakes or its rules at any time if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or causes beyond the control of the Company corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper running of the promotion. In such cases the Company will inform subscribers of such cancellation, modifications or suspension of the Contest/Sweepstakes via the Mario’s website or on the Mario’s Facebook fan page.
- The Company does not warrant that access to or use of any third party’s website will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of Internet services and electronic communications. The Company and any Promotional Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to:
- lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the promotion; or
- communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or
- failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the weekly prize or in the weekly prize notification documents; or
- for any errors of any kind in connection with the promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the promotion; or
- any of the above arising from the actions or omissions of any third parties in relation to any aspect of the Game or the usage of any third party websites which are not under the control or operated fully by the Company.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws in the countries where the promotion is being run.
- Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- In no event will the Company be liable for more than the relevant prize available under these Conditions of Entry.
- In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Conditions of Entry and promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print, advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media, (“Promotional Materials”) the details of the promotion set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- By entering this promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Conditions of Entry shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Company employees are not authorised to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Conditions of Entry in any manner whatsoever.
- Definitions: By “contest” or “competition” the Company refers to a promotion that includes a prize of monetary value and a winner determined on the basis of skill (i.e., through judging based on specific criteria). By “sweepstakes” the Company refers to a promotion that includes a prize of monetary value and a winner selected on the basis of chance.
Mario’s Pizzeria Limited
L.P. #80 El Socorro Ext. Road
El Socorro, Trinidad, West Indies.
Tel: 1 (868) 674-3223
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Promotion Administrator.
NO Warranty/Limitation of Liability
The Company strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable. However, the Company and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible, and errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company makes no representations about the reliability of the features of this Site, the Company Content (defined below), Submitted Content (defined below) or any other Site feature. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material and/or systems will be at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for the information, data, text or other materials that may appear in Submitted Content or may otherwise be submitted by users. Opinions expressed in Submitted Content do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Company, and the Company does not endorse and has no control over Submitted Content. Submitted Content is not necessarily reviewed by the Company prior to posting and the Company makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Submitted Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Submitted Content. The Company makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any of the Company Content or Submitted Content will be preserved.
The Company disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Site, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The Company is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this Site (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL the Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, NOR SHALL the Company BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND the Company’s REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMMES OR SERVICES. In no event shall the Company’s total liability for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed five dollars (U.S. $5.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; as a result, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Communicating with the Company
These areas are designed to give our users the ability to contact us with questions or concerns. They are not intended for, and should not be used to, submit unsolicited ideas. It is company policy not to accept such unsolicited ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or similar materials from outside parties. By entering the Site you acknowledge and agree that any materials, ideas or other communications you transmit to us in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. It is the Company’s policy not to accept, and to return, any unsolicited ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or other similar materials. Nevertheless, should you submit such materials, you understand that you have no ownership rights in any ideas you may submit, and you expressly disclaim any rights or causes of action you may have with respect to any materials you may submit.
This Site contains many valuable trademarks owned and used by the Company, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish the Company’s quality products and services. “The Company Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations the Company uses in connection with its products and services. You may not remove or alter any the Company Trademarks, or co-brand your own products or material with the Company Trademarks without the Company’s prior written consent. You acknowledge the Company’s rights in the Company Trademarks and agree that any use of the Company Trademarks by you shall inure to the Company’s sole benefit. You agree not to incorporate any the Company Trademarks into your marks, company names, internet addresses, domain names, or any other similar designations. The text, graphics and html code contained in this Site are the exclusive property of the Company. The Company Content is protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and except where otherwise noted, is not to be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, without the prior express written permission of the Company.
Third-party content, such as user-posted content, including graphics, video clips, images, trademarks, trade names, characters, and trademarks and copyrights, is the property of the third parties that market or license that content, and is used by the Company subject to license, or subject to the fair use provisions of U.S. copyright or trademark law or made permissible under other applicable law. If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your trademark or copyright rights have been violated, please go to our Contact Us page.
On certain areas of our Site you may be able to submit texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, text postings, and other materials and content (“Submitted Content”). You have no ownership rights in your account or other access to the Site or features therein, and the Company may delete all Submitted Content at any time, with or without notice, if the Company deems that you have violated these Terms, the law, or for any other reason. The Company assumes no liability for any information removed from our Site, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Site or a user account.
By posting, displaying, publishing or otherwise submitting Submitted Content on or through this Site, you understand and acknowledge that any materials or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, video, scripts, music, photographs, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to the Company may be used by the Company anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever subject to the following terms:
- You hereby grant to the Company a limited, nonexclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute Submitted Content. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute and tag any Submitted Content, as well as the right to sublicense Submitted Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other platforms, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs.
- You represent and warrant that you own the Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your Submitted Content, and our use thereof, does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you to the Site.
Your posting of Submitted Content is further subject to the following posting rules:
- You may not post any content that, as determined in the Company’s sole discretion, is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- You may not post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organisation, including without limitation, the personnel of the Company. You further agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization, nor will you post any content that contains slanderous or libellous comments about others, or that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party.
- You may not post any content that contains business solicitation of any type, including advertising a product or service, offering a product or service for sale, or directing Site visitors to a location for more information about a product or service.
- You may not post any software, files or links to other sites, and you may not post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site or features of the Site. You may not modify in any way any specifications, technology or application codes provided to you by the Company or as embedded in the Submitted Content unless expressly authorised in writing by the Company.
- You may not share or transfer password or other access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently. You shall bear sole responsibility for all use of any account you have been permitted to create on this Site and for the confidentiality of your password.
The Company does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms, please click here to send us a message through our “Contact Us” page. The above terms do not apply to any ideas or other non-protectable information you may submit to the Company, which ideas will be governed by the Communicating with the Company section above.
B. In order to access some features of the Site, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Although the Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Company or others due to such unauthorised use.
C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online Web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. The Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submitted Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees and Site contractors and each of their officers, employees and agents harmless from any claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of these Terms, or any violations thereof by your dependents or which arises from the use of Submitted Content.
What information does Company collect about me on this Site?
Company collects personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, sweepstakes registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected on this Site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number(s), email addresses, birthday, text messaging information and other contact information associated with electronic or digital messaging methods, vehicles and interaction, credit card information, demographic information, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. You will have the choice whether or not to disclose such Personal Information in the above activities; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if you choose not to disclose Personal Information.
At the time of Coupon registration, you agree to receive future offers and updates from the Company. If you choose to opt in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and We will alert you via your selected opt-in communication method (i.e., email, text messaging, etc.) to new features, special offers, updated information and new services.
When you visit the Company’s website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Company’s website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the Company’s site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Further, our Site may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit our Site, our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasise, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site.
What does the Company do with the information collected?
The Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of the Site and make improvements; (2) to fulfil prizes; (3) to register visitors for online activities such as: online ordering, sweepstakes, contests, surveys, employment applications, comment forms, or any other online interactive activities; (4) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (5) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, when necessary; (6) to provide any necessary notices to visitors or their parent or legal guardians if situations prompt such notification; (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site if necessary; (8) to send notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations through your selected opt-in methods; and (9) in general, to promote and market Company’s business and various products.
With whom does the Company share the information?
The Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement. The Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third-party companies to support the Site’s technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to the feedback form, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.); or (iv) to facilitate your transactions with our third-party marketing partners.
The Company may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose.
How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties?
Those who initially opted in to receive future offers or promotional materials or to allow the sharing of Personal Information with third parties may subsequently opt out as follows – for email or text message communications: send a request to and include the appropriate email address(es) or mobile phone number(s).
How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
Those who have registered on our website for Coupons via email may review, correct, update or delete/deactivate their Personal Information, by using the ‘Update’ option at the bottom of one of our Email Messages to make the necessary changes.
How does Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
The Company uses appropriate technical and procedural security measures to protect this Site and data submitted by users. We cannot guarantee, however, that our standard measures will not prevent a third party from circumventing our security measures and unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or where an error may occur in the administration of this Site. As such, the Company recommends that you use caution whenever submitting Personal Information online.
Does the Company’s Site link to other sites?
How does Company handle children’s privacy online?
The Company’s practice is not to collect information from children under 13, and the Company does not knowingly collect any Personal Information online from children under 13 or as otherwise prohibited by law. If you believe we have information about a child under 13, please contact us via our Contact form.
How do I contact Company?