This contest is now closed.
Trini Kids Can Write, Creative Writing Contest is produced by Poui Publishing and Productions Limited in collaboration with Mario’s Pizzeria Limited.
The Contest will launch on Thursday October 6th 2016 and concludes with the announcement of three winners on Monday November 28th 2016. Winners will be selected in one round of judging.
The contest rules are subject to modification by Poui Publishing and Productions Limited at their discretion. Contest prizes are sponsored by Mario’s Pizzeria Limited, Lp# 80 El Socorro Ext. Road, El Socorro.
Eligibility & Entry Guidelines
- No entry fee is required.
- Entrants must be children in standards three, four or five or ages 9-12.
- Only one entry per child will be accepted in this Contest. All subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Only single author stories qualify (no co-authored stories).
- Stories can be fact or fiction.
- Stories should be five – six paragraphs long.
- Text must be written legibly or typed.
- To be eligible, an entrant must be a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago and live in Trinidad.
- Stories can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at any Mario’s Pizzeria locations in the provided entry boxes.
- Any failure to adhere to these Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest.
Official Entry Form
- Entry forms must be complete and legible to be eligible.
- Each entry must include the official Trini Kids Can Write Entry Form, with the required signature of a parent/guardian (and, if appropriate, the optional signature of the sponsoring teacher), consenting to allow their child/ward to enter the Contest and confirming that the story is original.
Rights Associated With The Contest
- Submission of the Entry Form constitutes permission from the participant’s parent/legal guardian for Poui Publishing and Productions Limited and Mario’s Pizzeria Limited to use the participants’ information contained in the entry form, photographs, and any statements or remarks made about the Contest in advertising and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- All entries and any copyrights therein, remains the sole property of the writers.
- No royalties will be paid at this or any time.
- Poui Publishing and Productions Limited reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or otherwise cancel the Contest at any time.
- SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- POUI PUBLISHING AND PRODUCTIONS LIMITED AND MARIO’S PIZZERIA LIMITED ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LATE, LOST, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES.
- ONLY THE THREE BEST WRITERS WILL BE AWARDED A PRIZE.
- STORIES WILL BE JUDGED ON THE FOLLOWING: CREATIVITY AND ORIGINALITY OF PLOT, STORY STRUCTURE AND RELEVANCE.
- THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL AND BINDING AND NOT SUBJECT TO APPEAL OR REVIEW.
- THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS WILL BE POSTED ON WWW.POUIPUBLISHINGANDPRODUCTIONS.COM ON THE ADVERTISED DATE
Submissions close 111th November 2016.
11th November 2016. ” title=”Download Entry Form” target=”_blank” position=”cta_align_left” custom_color=”#c00001″ custom_icon=”_none” custom_pos=”top” href=”https://www.mymarios.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/trini-kids-ca-write-oct2016-Entry-Form-and-Contest-Rules-Together.pdf”][/vc_column][/vc_row]