Participate in our National Pizza-Eating Competition on National Pizza Day, Saturday 11th June, 2011 at 4pm. 25 contestants will compete in 5 rounds of Pizza-Eating frenzy!
20 Contestants will be drawn from our online entry form (below). The remaining 5 contestants will be chosen at random on National Pizza day itself.
- GRAND PRIZE: The Ultimate Pizza-Eater wins 1 YEAR OF FREE PIZZA (1 Medium 1-Topping Pizza per week for 52 consecutive weeks)
- 2nd Place: 1 Family Pizza + 2 Artisan Sandwich Vouchers
- 3rd Place: 2 Artisan Sandwiches
- The 25 contestants must present themselves in person by 4pm, Saturday 11th June at Mario’s El Dorado branch or forfeit their position.
- Contestants must eat as many slices of pizza as possible within 5 minutes.
- Contestants will compete in 5 contest rounds of 5 persons each. The contestant who has eaten the most pizza slices of all 25 entrants will win the Grand Prize. Winners of each round will win a prize.
- Only whole slices of pizza will be counted, crust included! Partially eaten pizzas will not be counted.
- Contestants are not allowed to stack their slices or to immerse their slices in water.
- The contestants may drink beverages during the competition. Water will be provided.
- Contestants must keep the food down for 5 minutes after the contest ends to be eligible to win.
- Contestants agree that the judges decision is final. Awards distributed at the end of all rounds.
- Contestants agree to their name and likeness appearing in the media.
El Dorado Location & Directions
View Mario’s Pizza Restaurants in a larger map
Enter the Competition
* Required information